- As we may be occupied and overwhelmed by other priorities, tax planning activity is in the back seat and we wait till last minute.
- In this rush of hours, we lose sight of effective tax planning.
- Approaching Expert advisor or chartered account in the last minute, limits the scope of effective tax planning and creates unnecessary tension.
- To be successful in getting timely tax refunds, it is necessary to present all the
data on various incomes, expenditures and investments and file your Income-Tax (I-T) returns on time.
- Filing I-T returns is both legal and moral responsibility and offers dignity of consciously contributing to the development of the nation.
- I-T returns substantiate your credit worthiness in order to access many financial benefits such as bank credits etc.from financial institutions.
Sunday, 16 June 2013
10 reasons for filing your Tax Returns on time
Tax as a part of retirement and financial planning is an important aspect of life, as the saying goes that only thing that is certain in one's life is death and taxes.